Saturday, October 2, 2010

Posing Practice Sessions

Last night I started practicing my model poses with the heels and suit. I was strutting back and forth in the mirror in the master bathroom. Early on I just had this overwhelming thought, "what the heck am I doing at 42 walking around like I'm 22"?

I know that it doesn't really matter what age I am. I know that there are other women who are my age who will be doing the same thing, but it just seems so flashy and out of my comfort zone. Literally I thought, "are you serious? You are going to get up on stage in a bikini, heels, and do that"? . It's an odd feeling. I better practice really well, because I don't want to look like a fool.

Tomorrow, I'll do another practice session. Thursdays, I'll practice in front of my husband. He's a good critic. He'll tell me like it is and redirect me if he thinks I look silly or unbelievable.

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment