Monday, February 14, 2011

Hibernating

I've been hibernating lately. I was back on track, then went off track again. I've been back on track for 1 week now. I'm doing fine, but I have a good month before I'm in the groove of going strong. Then of course I'll have 3 more months to convince myself after that!

It's been really hard to get back on track, because a part of me just wants to really relax and not have to focus so intensely for the next several months. However, I also want to enter just ONE more competition. Even in my mind right now I just think about forgetting the whole thing, but more of me wants to commit than not commit. I tell myself one more time is not so bad. So anyway the hard part is being able to balance the social events with keeping on track with my food requirements. There are family birthdays, homeschooler mom night's out, date nights, and so on.....

Hibernating these past weeks is more about trying to get my head focused on the goal and not having to outwardly project my internal struggles to everybody else. Yet, I think that sharing the internal struggles is probably one of the most helpful parts to share with others in a body transformation.

So I will do my best to keep you updated on my struggles, since there will be plenty.
Right now I'm going to attend to my chicken chili soup with less than 4 g of fat per serving. I'll share the recipe tomorrow. It's an awesome one.

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment