Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back on Track Again!

Thank you so much for the support!
Yes, I'm finally back on track. We went through the rounds of sicknesses in our house, and of course my procrastination afterwards, and now I'm back on track. 4 days into my hard core regiment and I know I have a long way to go. But I also know that I feel really good right now, and I'm focused. Day to day I will have my ups and downs, just like the last competition, but it's just the discipline to stay with it despite the lack of instant gratification. I remember how the minute by minute, hour by hour, and day by day distractions would occur but I just kept going.

Last night I ran on the treadmill and I still counted the minutes until the end. I'm down to 1 pull up now. At my best last year I did 5 pull ups. It's okay though. It's disappointing, but it doesn't eat at me too much. I'm just excited to get back on track and deal with the obstacles ahead.

Right now, I'm training 3 days a week with the kettlebell, and 3 days at home with the treadmill and weights.
I'm still in the slow part of getting back into the groove. Last night I warmed up, ran, and cooled down on the treadmill for a total of 35 minutes. I did 4 sets 25  sit ups and 4 sets of 1 pull up. The workout was just under 1 hour.

It's a vigilant job to stay focused. Refocusing as needed is key.
I hope to post some pictures next week.
RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment