Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Update

Friday night I had worked out at home. Saturday was a tough workout day, because took Paul Daniel's Kettlebell Class in the park from 730am-9am. I had a very bad night of sleep coupled with less than 12 between the nighttime and morning workouts. It was brutal, but I knew that Sunday would be a magnificent day off!!!!! Working out Saturday morning meant that I would have 1 1/2 days to recover before the next workout Monday evening (tomorrow night).

I was not as disciplined as I hoped with logging my food and exercise in my journal this weekend. The only good thing is that my eating and exercise was right on track for what I want it to be. I got so busy with sick children, cleaning, birthday parties, a funeral, and getting ready for homeschooling tomorrow that I just didn't make the time to write. It's not a good thing, but fortunately I pretty much eat the same thing all the time with few exceptions, and my exercise is pretty much the same. I will write down everything tonight.

On the downside, I don't feel well now either. I have the chills, have sniffles, and I am tired. I share this information with you because I think it's still important to continue working out even if with less intensity if needed. Tomorrow night I plan on working out, but getting plenty of rest and my favorite "airborne". I love that stuff and swear by it's healing properties. In the past I've been right on the edge with a massive flu and it went away after following the package directions, getting plenty of rest/sleep, and fluids.

I'm off to write in my food and exercise journal...then sleep.
RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment