Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Workout and Stressors

The stress ebbs and flows, and now it has been flowing fast and furious for the past few days. Between sick kids, staying up late tending to their needs, overseeing some work being done in the house, painting, and modifying some of my home schooling options, and a few volcanoes on my face ready to explode I am a little on overload.

So I ran tonight. The good news is that I was able to start my workout early, because the children were tired and needed an early bedtime. I stayed on the treadmill 45 minutes. 20 minutes I ran. I did 4 sets x 25 reps afterwards. Working out is a great drug if you can stay consistent and remind yourself how you feel afterwards and sometimes during. With the day being at a close I feel happy again all because of a simple workout and eating well all day long.  I didn't have any cravings today, because I hit the mark with all my meals being on time. I had a few large cup of tea and tried a new one. It was a nice change.

Tonight I will log my food and exercise today. Don't forget to do the same!
Don't cheat, log it all. It's so important to know not what you didn't do right, but which areas you have become more consistent with and need to pay less attention to and which areas are not doing well that you might be able to make one small change to make it just a little better for 1 full week. Changing too much can throw me off..so I would suggest changing a little something to see if you are successful.

Good luck and let me know how it works out.
RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment