Monday, July 26, 2010

Bikini Competitor

This is my first attempt at blogging. I decided to share my adventure of setting a goal and doing what is necessary to enter a bikini contest in October.

When I was 17 years old I used to think about entering a fitness contest. Now more than 20 years later I am going to attempt my first competition in October. I have 3 months left to reach my fitness goal and step on stage.

With that said, I am training 6 days a week, alternating my daily workouts using the kettlebell and cardio.

Tomorrow I'll tell you an interesting story about how I ended up using the kettlebell to train for this competition, when I knew very little about this piece of fitness equipment.

Please feel free to ask me questions or comment on my blog.
Sincerely,

RSMKettlebellGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment