Friday, March 11, 2011

11 Days

So today is my 11th consistent day without fail. I feel good, but a little cranky. The food intake is well. I tried two different types of salsa from Celinas Mexican restaurant/market in Rancho Santa Margarita. Their salsa is expensive, but very tasty. I had been making salsa at home, but it's not as yummy as theirs. I'll have to search for another recipe that gets me closer to that particular taste. I put the salsa on my yam & chicken today. It gave it a punch of flavor. Otherwise, my foods are basically the same each day.

Today's Nutrition:
same as always except for this evening I had a small bowl of chili. (ground low fat turkey, cannelini beans, onions, red and green chopped pepper, 1 can of diced tomatoes, chili seasoning all put into a crockpot for 5 hours). The kids loved it. They had it with some parmessien cheese & some French bread.

Yesterday I also had this same dinner. Very little fat, very high protein and good amount of carbs for workouts later.

Workout
Last night I had a wonderful kettlebell workout with Paul Daniels from thebodywarehouse.com
45 minutes and my muscles and self were totally exhausted. I like that type of workout.

Tonight I decided to rest. But that means I will workout Saturday and Sunday. I plan on going to kettlebell tomorrow morning since it's at 7am. That's a great time for me, it's before everything gets started in my household.

Sunday, I haven't planned out yet.

I'm certainly in a good place mentally. I'm getting through this process well right now. I'm starting to feel the rhythm of the mental challenge. I still have a ways to go before I'm more relaxed mentally, but then at that time it will probably be something different!

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment