Monday, March 7, 2011

thoughts about competing again

Okay. My mind is in the mode of competing, and I'm still doing everything in my fitness and nutrition departments to reach this goal. However, I'm reserved about saying too much, because I don't want to fail myself.

I'm a little pissy these days, because of the pressure I feel. However, I wouldn't want to back out just because of my feelings. By this age, I know that feelings are fleeting, so I won't worry too much about letting them interfere with progress.

Next week I'll start working out my legs more. Right now I feel like I'm still easing into everything. I'm now using a larger kettlebell when I workout. It's awesome, because I may eventually see more improvements than the first competition. I'm dreading the fact that I'll have to spend more time on my legs. I just have it in my thoughts that my workouts will have to get longer, and I'm not really in the mood of spending too much time in the gym. That is why I like kettlebell so much. Perhaps if Paul Daniels (from http://www.bodywarehouse.com/) sees this blog he will up my workout a little so that I don't have to do too much on the days at home!

Tonight I had kettlebell class.
Tomorrow I'll have another kettlebell class
Wednesday at home running on the treadmill 30 minutes & attempt some more leg exercises.

This Wednesday I'm supposed to go out with friends. However, I will have to order plain chicken & broccoli if that is the case! I'll bring my Good Earth Tea bag just in case I need a little "dessert".

Thought for the day:
If you want to change your body, then you have to change your mind. Then your actions will follow.
You can think really hard about how much you want it, but it won't do any good unless your willing to accept a new way of of behaving.

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment