Friday, April 8, 2011

Balancing My Life & Their Lives

It's sad but true, I can measure how balanced I am by how organized my closet is on a daily basis, by whether or not I fold and put away my clothes as well as I do for the rest of my family's, and how much prepared food I have in storage containers in the refrigerator. If all of these things are kept up in the way I like, then my life is balanced. Right now, it's not perfectly balanced....

But....

I did eat my 5 meals yesterday and today, and I did go to Paul Daniel's Kettlebell class last night, and I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes tonight. I attempted 4 sets of pull-ups. However, I am now down to 1 pull up per set!

Good news...
I am working out more consistently with a heavier kettlebell. Paul's great about raising the expectations, which naturally forces a person to want to workout better.

Tonight our family went out to dinner to Mimi's Cafe. I was blown away that their menu listed calorie content for all the meals they serve. Wow! I have never seen that before in a sit-down restaurant. I ordered off the
light menu, a chicken and vegetable and brown rice stir fry for approx 550 calories. It was over the limit of what I normally have, but I could tell it didn't have much fat. I was okay with that and I think it was good for me to relax a little without being too strict with my calories right now.

More Later......

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment