Sunday, April 24, 2011

Have you ever been in love....with yourself?

I know this sounds crazy, but last night when I was working out I was just so happy. I was ecstatic happy. I just felt so in love with myself. Maybe a better word would be to say I was very satisfied with myself. I don't know. Whatever that feeling is I know it comes from being on track with my nutrition, exercise, homeschooling, and family, and learning and practicing how to get things right without giving up. It's not that everything is la di da perfect all the time, but I am in a place where I can handle pretty much anything. The challenge of getting back into competition form will be hard. But knowing that I've gone through it once before does make it easier, because what was achieved in the beginning was much more than just a body transformation. I learned how to move through fear, move through the pain, and move past the barriers.

If you  have never taken yourself to a place where you know you want to go it's worth the time and effort.
All the daily crazies in life are so much easier to handle when the fear of pain, the fear of the unknown, and the fear of the "what ifs" are just less of an issue to work with.

There is so much more to say on this subject. However, the main point is that I found myself feeling so happy with myself, because even at this state of being (with having far to go to get back into competition shape) I just  know I can handle the challenge.

Let yourself do it too!
RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment