Thursday, May 5, 2011

Calories count

It's been 2 1/2 weeks now. I hadn't been counting calories until yesterday. I pretty much eat proportionately the same every day, however I wanted to make sure that I was pretty much right on track with how much I ate.

Yesterday, I logged in at 1500 calories for the day. I rounded up the calories just in case.
breakfast 400
snack 200
lunch 300
snack 300
dinner 300

Then on a daily basis I workout 45 minutes - 1.25 hours depending on where and what type of workout.
I know my calories are good, because I'm hungry right now!!!!

Again, I'm drinking lots of Good Earth Tea. Sometimes I have 1-3 huge mugs per day. I have yet to weight in. I wasn't so concerned with that right now, just as long as the clothes are getting looser and I can physically see a difference. I may weight in in about 1 month. I figured that as long as I'm feeling good, feeling motivated, and I'm following a relatively low calorie and quality food diet, I should be okay for a while. Also, like most of us women, if I step on the scale when I'm not ready, I might get too disappointed.
So I'm not going to.

My diet has been very interesting lately. I have really changed up so many meals. Tonight I had 3 egg whites + 1 egg yolk scrambled, with 3-4 tablespoons of salsa + 1/3 cup brown rice 1 hour before a workout.

This afternoon for lunch I had lettuce + 1/2 cup 4 bean salad (no oil), 1 Tablespoon f/f Ranch dressing, 3 oz white chicken meat. I've enjoyed the variety of different meals lately. It keeps small meals interesting when one is not consuming much food.

I had 1 mild temptation the other night when I made pizza for the family. I didn't eat any, but I took a nice big smell. That was good! In addition, Wednesday night was a little hard for me to get on the treadmill. I didn't feel like I had much energy and I was exhausted. I started to walk on the treadmill and thought I might walk the entire time, but I actually did run 25 minutes. I think my body was just so tired and it was 8:45 when I went downstairs to workout, so my body was going into hibernating mode. After the run, I did hamstring curls, plie leg presses, calf raises, and I think that was it. 4 sets each.

Then to bed and listened to books on my ipod.

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com


RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment