Tuesday, May 17, 2011

THAT PLACE

Right now I'm just tired. I feel a little wiped out tonight and it would be nice to just go downstairs and have a little "snacky-pie." But I won't. I'm not craving anything, nor am I hungry, but my body can feel those empty places in the stomach. It's just the lack of food that I feel. I'm still going strong, but tonight is one of those times where you just want to let go of the rigorous structure.  I think it's more of a thought that an actual urge at this point. I thought I would write about it, because I'm sure everyone who goes through the process of body transformation has these moments. Some may be larger or as small as mine. But it's worth mentioning, since it's important to recognize where weak spots exist, and how to be fully aware of what is happening, so I don't give into it. 

Nutrition:
I'm always amazed at how some weeks, or months are so vastly different than what I expect in my food intake. I totally thought I would have eaten almost exactly what I did during my first competition. But I'm not. Today, I had the same breakfast, the same 1030am snack, the same 3pm snack, but my lunch and dinner were different again. for both lunch and dinner I had  ground low fat turkey, mixed with onions, seasoning, tomatoes, and diced tomatoes made into a meatball sauce. I probably had the equivalent to 3/4 -1 cup of this and that was all.

My total intake was approximately 1300 calories, less than most days.

Workout:
Tonight I took Paul Daniel's Kettlebell class. Tonight we did lunges, squats, shoulder presses, swings, get-ups for abdominals, and high pulls for back. Really, the entire workout always works the entire core, but some exercises target more of a certain area. The workout didn't feel as long tonight, but it was intense, without many breaks.

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment