Saturday, September 4, 2010

Busy life still finding time to stay on track

I have been incredibly busy lately trying to get ready to home school our two daughters. I am scared, nervous, and a wreck at times. I haven't had that feeling in a long time or perhaps never. I've been going through doubts and all sorts of emotions. Yet, I've been able to maintain my diet and exercise regiment.
Weight is now 114 lbs. I just keep sticking with it. It gets easier the more I continue the same day in and day out regiment. I still have days or moments where I just feel like relaxing my food options or not exercise, but I just counter it with stick-to-it determination.

I just dove into the homeschooling with not enough time to ease into it, and it's difficult. I think if I had dove into my fitness and diet routine without a gradual increase in intensity, I would have failed!

I have been working my butt' off to see if I have what it takes to keep on track with the homeschooling. Unfortunately even though I leaped into it...I am still going to give myself an out if I have to.

Diet and exercise is definitely a gradual easing into lifestyle that needs time in order to develop commitment and focus and determination. I look back in the past and see that there were definite times that I just went for it with full force and failed, and not just once.

Most likely the easing into something new is important to produce a successful outcome. I am so used to eating certain foods at certain times of day, look forward to those meals, and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

RsmKettleGirl
rsmkettlegirl@gmail.com
http://bikinicompetitor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment