Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Emotions

I'm pretty much a big ball of emotion right now. Again, it's probably getting close to that time of month. In addition, I feel miserable. I lost another 1/2 lb, but that doesn't seem to matter. I feel like Eeore. Yesterday, Monday, I was in the pits. For a period of time I felt good after my workout. Then, I think I was just okay for most of the day.

Today, nothing seems to make me happy. I wasn't going to workout, because I have lots of excuses, but I will probably workout in the next hour, eventhough I workout tomorrow at 11am.

I think the last time I felt this way was last month around "that time". So, I shouldn't complain too much.

The positive side:

Taco Salad Recipe
I had a wonderful meal tonight. I made some low fat ground turkey in a pan with taco bell seasoning packet. I only use about 1/2 the packet. I made a taco salad with the ground turkey. I combined garbanzo beans, kidney beans, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, corn (previously frozen kernels), and mixed it all up. That's what I ate. For the family, I gave them the same meal, but added crushed Dorritos. I make a Tofutti & taco sauce dressing for the side, just in case the family wants to stir it into their salad. I omit the cheese for everybody, since it's really not needed. This is a wonderful recipe.

I feel a little better now. I'm having my Good Earth Decafinated Original Tea, getting all my frustration out, and not having to attend to anybody else.

As is with everything else, everything in time passes, and everything in time changes.
...my emotions will too.

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com
http://bikinicompetitor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment