Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kettlebell and Eating

Tonight I was tired, but I decided that doing a kettlebell workout was more important than the fatigue.
Tomorrow I'll try to run in the daytime, since I'm going out tomorrow night.

The Workout:
first: 25 swings x 4 sets
Next:
4 combination sets: 10 alternating swings, 5 each side alternating clean and presses, 5 alternating swings,
5 high pulls on each side, 5 -2 arm swings, 5 squats with kettlebell, 5-10 swings both hands, 10 bicep curls, 5 swings, 5,6, 7, 8 overhead tricep extensions

Next Combination:
10 double kettelbell swings, 10 double kettlebell dead lifts

Next:
4 sets of 10 leg lifts kettlebell above head.

What I ate today:
same banana, peanut butter, protein powder smoothie at 8am.
1030: 1 pear, 1 hard boiled egg
1pm: 1 fat free turkey hot dot & shredded pork, fat removed, 3/4 cup cooked broccoli, 2 tsp Chinese sesame dressing
3pm: Promax bar (chocolate chip)
6pm: 4-6 oz. chicken breast, broccoli, carrots

Still a long way to go....
but I'm moving in the right direction

No comments:

Post a Comment