Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Locked Out

I thought that this title was an appropriate post!  I totally thought I was "locked in" to my program, but I guess it was more challenging than I expected. All I can say is that managing all my responsibilities and goals is tough. I'll just have to keep trying day to day until I'm there! I know many people face the same challenges as I do, so I hope that while you go through your difficult times, you always stay optimistic and never give up.

a.m workout:
30 minute walk/run this a.m (atypical...just needed a morning pick me up)
p.m workout:
45 minute kettlebell training

Food:
1 banana + 1 T peanut butter + ice & water+ 1 scoop protein powder, vitamins, calcium
midmornining snack: 1 pear + 1 hardboiled egg
lunch:  3/4 cup salsa + 1 lowfat homemade turkey patty
afternoon snack: 1 protein bar
dinner: 3/4 cup salsa + 3 oz halibut + 5 shrimp

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment