Wednesday, December 15, 2010

4 months until the next competition

Tonight I was on the treadmill and counting how many months until the competition. I can't believe it's only four months away. Saying the competition is in April, it seems so far away. But when I say it's 4 months away it doesn't seem that long.

Today was a good day nutritionally. I had my typical 5 meals and then 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder after my workout tonight.

I was away from the house most of the day so I packed 4 meals for the kids and me. I have to say I must save a lot of money not buying food out, saving time not having to wait in lines, and being able to keep the food healthy for all of us. Plus I am rarely disappointed with what I'm eating. I can't always say that about the food that I buy spur of the moment.

Tonight I walked for 10 minutes then ran for 20 minutes, then cooled down for 5 minutes. I did a light leg workout of 4 giant sets of 15 reps each  of hamstring curls and alternating lunges. Tomorrow night will be busy. I will go to my kettlebell class then hop on over to the mall for a moms night out for homeschooling moms.

Tomorrow I'm going to write about the pros and cons of working out in the morning and working out at night.

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment