Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Quick update

Last night I worked out at 6:30pm.

However, since today was going to be crazy busy I got up at 6:30am to workout downstairs. I ran for 30 minutes, cool down for 4 minutes, and did 3 different leg exercises: alternating butt' blasters, standing calf raises, and hip thrusts with 25 lb weight. There are days like these that could really mess me up with my nutrition and exercise. However, thinking ahead and planning on the follow through is vital to the success of what I want to accomplish. At the end of the day I was glad I exercised early in the morning. I could enjoy the rest of the day and not worry about whether or not I was going to "fit" exercise into my schedule.


Tomorrow I will workout around 830pm at home. Thursday I'll go back to Kettlebell. Yes, it's true the holidays are not easy to stay regimented, but as I am certain that the more I practice good nutrition and exercise during the times when it's really tough then I am certain I can pretty much do it anytime. The practice makes my mind stronger, more focused, and in a weird way I start feeling more relaxed, because I'm better practiced at all this.


RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment