Thursday, December 20, 2012

2 Good Recipes

Variety and taste are just as important to sustain motivation and momentum. 

I love BBQ chicken with some type of marinade. I keep switching the marinades, sometimes ones I create and sometimes ones I buy. The one I love right now is Kinder's Original Marinade. It claims it's one of the best, so I thought I'd try it. Yum, it is very good:)

I marinaded the organic, skinless, boneless chicken breasts approximately 24 hours. 

I will eat this along with some type of green vegetable (green beans have been one of my favorite for the last month). 

The entire family loves my chinese chicken salad. I will modify it for my competition by eating the chicken, green onions, iceberg lettuce, and chicken with approximately 1 tsp of Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing from Trader Joe's. Plus, I will not eat the Chinese Noodles.

I use Soy Vay's Toasted Sesame Dressing. This is definitely one of the best I've tried. It can also be used as a marinade, but I haven't done that yet. The chicken I use is also boneless, skinless, and organic. I marinade this chicken the night before as well, but with a Teriyaki marinade. 

The noodles are from La Choy (Chow Mein Noodles), 0% trans fat. Kids love them. 

It's easy to get stuck in a rut of eating the same thing over and over when you are bored with eating the same thing over and over! There is truly a huge variety of ethnic foods that are low fat, low calorie, and dense on substance. 

I recently found a recipe for soup that I must try. If it's good, I'll post it. Looks just like Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, but it's not creamy and doesn't have tomatoes in it!!!!!

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com

My Freezing Working This Morning: 
39 degrees last night & this morning was not much better as I raced to get my socks and shoes and hat on & start running:
30+ minutes running at 4.4
4 sets of 25 kettlebell swings
4 sets of alternating kettlebell swings with 10 presses 
4 sets of super setting bicep curls, overhead presses, upright rows, and bent over one arm rows

Yesterdays Foods:
Banana, protein powder, peanut butter smoothie
rice cake
hardboiled eggs
yogurt
homemade hearty bean, grain, turkey soup
sliced chicken
(& now I can't remember what else I had)

yesterday was very frustrating for me, because I was having the hardest time trying to take out my Invisaligns to eat. I almost gave up, but after drooling all over the place trying to pull those things out, I finally succeeded. So, I don't think I ate as much yesterday as I normally do. Maybe that's why I was also cranky last night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment