Monday, November 1, 2010

Analysis after the competition

I had such a great time at the fitness competition. I definitely want to do it again. This morning as I was tossing and turning in bed flooded by my thoughts of whether or not I will compete in December, I do know that there are some definite things I will need to do to be more competitive on stage.

For one, I need to work on my rear end and back of the legs. While I really want to compete in December's competition (just to keep the momentum going) I may have to wait a few more months to really change my physique. With only one month away before the next competition, I don't have the time to make significant improvements. Competing in December will probably allow me to try out my new posing suit for the prejudging contest, so that I can see how much a difference that makes for the judges to see me in this suit verses the black suit I wore this time for prejudging. Also, I would have time to change some of my posing routine to be more flattering on stage. I would also be able to drop a few more pounds, which would be good. However, without enough changes to the rear end and back of the legs, I may not show as well as if I waited a few more months. I have until November 25th to decide.

In the meantime, today is MONDAY! I'm really excited about starting anew today, but I also realize it's MONDAY!...and most of us women probably have the same feeling about MONDAYS! I hate that feeling inside that says "don't blow it, it's Monday", "it's my first day back on track". I feel the extra added pressure of not only being Monday, but also being November 1st (another whammy). It's so funny (in a pathetic way)how I'm just so entirely programmed to let my thoughts and feelings be totally consumed by that pressure.

Anyway, today is an important day, because I know that staying super focused and disciplined today will be extremely important. Meal planning for the day and making time to workout tonight will be harder, since I took Saturday evening and Sunday evening off from eating clean. It's always so easy to just say "what's a few more days of relaxing", but honesty, it will turn into a disaster for me if I relax and NOT think about what I am doing.

I'm going to post in the next email how I will get ready for being successful today.
If you ever have any comments or questions please feel free to post a comment on my site or email me. I'll enjoy any feedback. It's nice to know others are going through something similar.

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com
http://bikinicompetitor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment