Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The post I don't want to write about

                                            BLOGGING IN MY BEDROOM.......

If you're keeping up with my blogs I know you know that I go through my highs and lows. Now I'm in a funk. I worked out all last week. I had a great week and felt like I was back on track. Then Sunday I hit a brick wall. Sunday was a day off, because I had worked out 6 days in a row. Monday came and went. I didn't get on the treadmill or do any strength training and I didn't eat very well. It felt good to just fully relax, but I know it didn't do the best thing for my psyche.

After Monday past, I was faced with today. I knew I was supposed to go to Kettlebell. I was even excited about going. I had so much going on today, and I wasn't in the mood to cook, and so I gave into Domino's and the bag of marshmallows under the counter. It's so unlike me, but then again, it must be like me or I wouldn't have had my husband order and pick up pizza nor dipped into the squishy marshmallows. So eating poorly tonight and not exercising and just giving into complacency set me back mentally and physically. I know where this is going.

All I have to say is that I have a LOT of work to do tomorrow on getting my mind and body back on track. I have a lot of sitting with my thoughts and emotions tomorrow while not allowing myself to react or do ANYTHING. I just have to let myself go through whatever feelings I'll have and just sit with ALL of it until it passes. And IT WILL. But time will be the catalyst that helps.

So, anyway, as Paul says in some of his closing statements after cardio kickboxing:

"Don't worry about the past, Don't think about the future, Just be in the present"
I know I just butchered what HE really says, but I hope you understand the point.

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com
SO IF YOU SEE ME AT KETTLEBELL THIS THURSDAY...YOU'LL KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO COME! not because I don't enjoy it....but because I'll be pulling myself out of my funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment