Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A New Day

Today was an excellent day sticking to good nutrition and exercise. Tonight I ran for 30 minutes + another 5 minutes fast walking for my cool down. Then I did 4 different exercises, 4 sets, for legs. It wasn't easy mentally, but it was definitely okay on a physical level. I had all that woulda shoulda couldas in my mind today and I couldn't help thinking about "the why didn't I-s..."Oh well.

So today was day 1. I pan cooked some chicken breasts today with salf free seasoning so that I wouldn't have to prepare my 3rd meal of the day for the next few days. Preparation is absolutely a necessity for me to be successful. My 3rd meal is always more time consuming to put together than the other meals.

If there is anything I learned again from the last few days is that I don't like the way I feel when I don't eat balanced. I don't sleep well, I don't focus well, I am cranky, and frankly I don't like being around me.
Staying balanced just makes every part of my life so much better, even though it's not always easy to stay the course with all the mommy and wife stresses. I handle the daily stresses so much better when I'm feeling fit.

Tomorrow I will be at kettlebell.
This weekend I'll start to look back at some recipes so that I'm more prepared with cooking dinners.
...and breath!

RsmKettleGirl@gmail.com


.

No comments:

Post a Comment