Thursday, August 19, 2010

Body Profile Update

I'm amazed at how fast this month is going by. The month is almost over, and I am hoping to be ready for the contest on October 30th. I still need to make some significant improvements in my body composition, mostly around the buttocks and hamstring area. That area is definitely the weakest.

Today is another difficult day emotionally. I am still eating and working out as usual, but I won't kid you, it's hard. I love the fact that I have been able to stay focused and keep my diet clean, but at times it's just so frustrating. I'd just like to have a bag of popcorn at the movies or a Golden Spoon Frozen yogurt.

Oh well.

Keeping the goal in the front of my mind helps tremendously. My temptations are lessened and my will power strengthens both from focusing on what I want and doing what I "need" to do and not giving too much power to what I "want."

As of yesterday, since that is the last time I weighted myself, I am now 116 lbs. I got over the hurdle of the plateau I had at 118 lbs. I felt like I was there forever. Now at 116 lbs. My next goal is 110 lbs. I realize that muscle weighs more than fat, so my goal may be unrealistic. Paul talked about measuring my thighs instead. I just may do that.

Hang in there too if you are in the same boat.
RsmKettleGirl

http://bikinicompetitor.blogspot.com
rsmkettlegirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment