Sunday, August 8, 2010

Difficult Days

Today has been probably one of the most difficult days emotionally and biologically. Most of it is a woman thing. I've been reserved and quiet and frustrated most of today. It's been a day of talking about my thoughts and negative feelings about myself and having a few cups of hot tea.

In all honesty, I know I've made progress and I've been content most days, but it doesn't make the thoughts and feelings go away. It's just something I have to live with for at least today.

I knew that at some point this type of day would probably arrive. I prepared for it a while back by thinking about what I would do if I had cravings or lacked motivation to work out or eat clean. Most of the day I was able to just allow myself to feel whatever I felt or think whatever I needed to think, but continued about the things I needed to do or wanted to do. However, I was completely committed to eating well and working out tonight. It was a hard workout, because part of me didn't want to work out, and wanted to end it early. I did not. I did my full workout, which of course made me feel better. I logged my food intake. My calories were up to about 1,525 today, so I still managed to hang in there while eating clean.

I just remind myself...."It too will pass"

RsmKettleGirl
http://bikinicompetitor.blogspot.com/
rsmkettlegirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment