Thursday, August 5, 2010

Days Off

Today is a day off. I take one day off every week from working out. Sometimes the week flies by, and then a Thursday pops up, and it's a nice surprise when I realize that it's my day off.

The day off is really a day I try to focus on relaxing and breathing and just being. Drinking tea has become a big part of helping me to sit and relax. Sometimes I drink 2-3 cups a day, usually after 3pm. I love the Good Earth Tea I bought from Costco. It's intense and calming at the same time. Another good tea is white pomegranate from Trader Joe's.

Today was also a nice day for a day off, because my calves and abdominal muscles are particularly sore from my kettlebell workout on Wednesday. Tomorrow I have my last kettlebell training for this week. Saturday and Sunday I'll run and do some dumbbell and machine weights.

RsmKettleGirl
http://bikinicompetitor.blogspot.com
rsmkettlegirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment