Sunday, August 29, 2010

Home Schooling and Fitness Update

Well, I've taken the plunge. I have my paperwork and will turn it in to the district so that I may home school my children. I am excited and nervous. They will be going to Kettlebell class Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays with Paul Daniels. Paul (from www.bodywarehouse.com) is so cool about allowing the kids to be with me and of course the kids like him so much.

I also reached the 115 lb. mark. I'm thrilled that I was able to accomplish what I didn't think I could do. It's been a long time since I was 115 lbs. My next goal is 110 lbs. We'll see if that works on this body.

Tomorrow, I think UPS is going to make a delivery of some face tanning stuff & the two bathing suits. I'll let you know how they fit. Maybe a picture too? (even though I'm not quite at the fitness level I want to be).

Keep on trekking if you are trying to lose that body fat too.
Don't give up!!!!!! It's not worth it....But you are!
Patience, Time, Commitment, and Flexibility.

RsmKettleGirl
http://bikinicompetitor.blogspot.com
rsmkettlegirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment